Giveaway: Win a free ticket to the Women in Travel Summit in Chicago
The Women in Travel Summit (WITS) is the first travel blogging summit for and by women. It’s hosted by the Go Girl Travel Network – a community of over 10,000 adventurous women. Go Girl has an online magazine (that I contribute to), organises meetups in Chicago, Boston, New York and São Paulo (Brazil) and hosts the Monday Twitter chat #girlstravel. They are taking over the historic Palmer House Hilton in Chicago (U.S.A) from the 14th of March to the 16th for this exciting travel summit. All kinds of inspiring international travel blogging experts will be there, including the keynote speakers Jeannie Mark of Nomadic Chick and Evelyn Hannon of Journeywoman.
There will be three tracks for travel bloggers to connect and learn in:
- The Traveller – Provides tools for travellers and heaps of inspiration
- The Writer – Learn how to improve your writing, content marketing and better photos/videos
- The Entrepreneur – Connect to brands and learn about the business side of blogging.
Obviously, I was hoping to go to this conference myself because it will be AMAZING. Sadly though I’m all the way in the UK with no funds to cross the ocean. Don’t be sad for me though because this means I have a brilliant opportunity for one of you lucky readers. I have one weekend ticket (worth $149) available for the win. This giveaway is open worldwide but if you’re based in the U.S. then this is the one for you.
How to enter
1) Follow this blog either via WordPress, Blog Lovin’ or by email sign up in the box at the bottom of the page. These are the only ways I can see you are following.
2) Comment on this blog post and tell me your favourite travel location (I’m looking for tips).
3) Share my giveaway on Twitter and make sure to tag me @thestringempire and use the hashtag #wits14
Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway is open worldwide but the prize is the entry ticket only and does not include travel or accommodation
- Both steps 1 & 2 must be completed for a valid entry
- All entries will be collated when the giveaway closes on February 23rd 2014.
- A winner will be chosen at random and is expected to respond by email within 7 days. If no response is received, another winner will be drawn.